On the 1st November, the 2014-2019 European Commission took office. The new structure, that has been shaped by President Jean-Claude Juncker, consists of seven Vice-Presidents who will steer and coordinate the work of twenty Commissioners. The below overview demonstrates the distribution of responsibilities among the Vice-Presidents and the Commissioners as well as the Heads of Cabinets and Deputy Heads of Cabinets.
- TMT E-Commerce Sector Inquiry
- Features Greek elections: anger overcame fear, but is there hope?
- Public Affairs Another Danish Political Thriller?
- Corporate Reputation Effective Crisis Communications During Restructuring – The Belgian Example
- TMT Rules of Engagement – European Commission Publishes Its Long Awaited Telecom Reform Package