The new European Commission is in the process of being formed. In this video, Hans Hack, Managing Director and Head of Financial Services at FTI Consulting Brussels together with Nick Jeffrey, Director Public Policy at Grant Thornton International, discuss some of the challenges the new Commission will face, in an interview with World News Media’s Kumutha Ramanathan of World News Media. They focus particularly on the key dossiers in the finance portfolio – such as capital markets union, banking capital requirements, and rules harmonisation – trade, and political developments.
- TMT E-Commerce Sector Inquiry
- Features Greek elections: anger overcame fear, but is there hope?
- Public Affairs Another Danish Political Thriller?
- Corporate Reputation Effective Crisis Communications During Restructuring – The Belgian Example
- TMT Rules of Engagement – European Commission Publishes Its Long Awaited Telecom Reform Package