The Competition Commissioner has a Danish TV subscription and she said on 9 April: “When I am abroad I get a message saying ‘Sorry the content can only be watched from within Denmark.’ ” This is one example of her concern about geoblocking and why she is interested in breaking down barriers to e-commerce. In its latest snapshot FTI Brussels’ competition team has explored the background to the Commission’s e-commerce sector inquiry, and what companies might expect from it.
- Uncategorized Another Danish political thriller?
- Uncategorized E-COMMERCE SECTOR INQUIRY
- Uncategorized Greek elections: anger overcame fear, but is there hope?
- Uncategorized It’s the end of trade policy as we know it (or is it?)
- Uncategorized Rules of Engagement – European Commission publishes its long awaited telecom reform package