The Competition Commissioner has a Danish TV subscription and she said on 9 April: “When I am abroad I get a message saying ‘Sorry the content can only be watched from within Denmark.’ ” This is one example of her concern about geoblocking and why she is interested in breaking down barriers to e-commerce. In its latest snapshot FTI Brussels’ competition team has explored the background to the Commission’s e-commerce sector inquiry, and what companies might expect from it.
- TMT E-Commerce Sector Inquiry
- Features Greek elections: anger overcame fear, but is there hope?
- Public Affairs Another Danish Political Thriller?
- Corporate Reputation Effective Crisis Communications During Restructuring – The Belgian Example
- TMT Rules of Engagement – European Commission Publishes Its Long Awaited Telecom Reform Package