The Competition Commissioner has a Danish TV subscription and she said on 9 April: “When I am abroad I get a message saying ‘Sorry the content can only be watched from within Denmark.’ ” This is one example of her concern about geoblocking and why she is interested in breaking down barriers to e-commerce. In its latest snapshot FTI Brussels’ competition team has explored the background to the Commission’s e-commerce sector inquiry, and what companies might expect from it.
Related by categories
- Features At last enhanced data sharing in Europe
- Features Corporate Reputation takes center stage at ReputationTime 2016 – What we learned from transformers
- Features Media Matters – The Role of Media in European Competition Cases
- Features Super Sunday Elections in Germany
- Features Regional elections in Germany