Left-wing Syriza is primed to win power in next Sunday’s general elections in Greece, causing something of a political earthquake not just within Greece, but also without. Syriza has been vocal in talking up renegotiating Greece’s bailout terms and significantly increasing public spending to help those worst hit by austerity measures. Will this mean a Grexit from the euro, and what are the prospects for the Greek economy following a Syriza win? In our latest Snapshot, FTI Consulting’s Constantine Levoyannis and Orestis Kalliantzidis consider the potential fallout from Sunday’s ballot.
- TMT E-Commerce Sector Inquiry
- Features Greek elections: anger overcame fear, but is there hope?
- Public Affairs Another Danish Political Thriller?
- Corporate Reputation Effective Crisis Communications During Restructuring – The Belgian Example
- TMT Rules of Engagement – European Commission Publishes Its Long Awaited Telecom Reform Package