The UK’s independent Airports Commission published on Wednesday 01 July its long-awaited and highly political report into the future of aviation capacity in the United Kingdom. In its Air Capacity Snapshot FTI Consulting looks into the political implications of the controversial question of London airport expansion.
- EU Commission, European Elections, France, Germany, Greece, IMF, Juncker, Politics, Public Affairs, Troika, Turkey Greek elections: anger overcame fear, but is there hope?
- Competition, Digital Agenda, EU, Public Affairs E-COMMERCE SECTOR INQUIRY
- EU, European Elections, European Union, Politics, Public Affairs, UK Another Danish political thriller?
- Politics Politics and Sport
- Competition, Digital Single Market, EU Commission, Innovation, Merger Moving with the times: EU merger rules review process to start in the fall
Related by categories
- European Union, Politics, Public Affairs, Trade, US TRADE STORM: A Transatlantic conversation on trade tensions
- Digital Agenda, Digital Single Market, Public Affairs, Technology THE GLOBAL POLICY RESPONSE TO AI
- Industry, Politics, Public Affairs The politicisation of toxicology
- Climate, Energy, Politics, US PARIS AGREEMENT – US COPING OUT
- EU, European Parliament, Public Affairs Strasbourg blog # 5: Europe’s getting its act together?