The UK’s independent Airports Commission published on Wednesday 01 July its long-awaited and highly political report into the future of aviation capacity in the United Kingdom. In its Air Capacity Snapshot FTI Consulting looks into the political implications of the controversial question of London airport expansion.
- Competition, Digital Agenda, EU, Public Affairs E-COMMERCE SECTOR INQUIRY
- EU Commission, European Elections, France, Germany, Greece, IMF, Juncker, Politics, Public Affairs, Troika, Turkey Greek elections: anger overcame fear, but is there hope?
- EU, European Elections, European Union, Politics, Public Affairs, UK Another Danish political thriller?
- Uncategorized Brexit: Dealing with Uncertainty
- Uncategorized Brexit’s Impact on the Energy Sector
Related by categories
- Industry, Politics, Public Affairs The politicisation of toxicology
- Climate, Energy, Politics, US PARIS AGREEMENT – US COPING OUT
- EU, European Parliament, Public Affairs Strasbourg blog # 5: Europe’s getting its act together?
- Digital Single Market, Energy, Estonia, EU, Public Affairs Estonian EU Council Presidency
- Public Affairs Lithuanian Parliamentary Elections – here we go again, Peasants and Greens this time…