Last week, the UK capital played host to London Tech Week, a week-long technology convention with over 210 events and 40,000 delegates. In this snapshot FTI Consulting’s London team looks at the growth of the UK’s digital and technological industry and what opportunities lie ahead.
- EU Commission, European Elections, France, Germany, Greece, IMF, Juncker, Politics, Public Affairs, Troika, Turkey Greek elections: anger overcame fear, but is there hope?
- Competition, Digital Agenda, EU, Public Affairs E-COMMERCE SECTOR INQUIRY
- EU, European Elections, European Union, Politics, Public Affairs, UK Another Danish political thriller?
- Uncategorized Nord Stream II – power struggle for more Russian gas in Europe
- Healthcare ROBOTICS AND HEALTHCARE: Is the EU rising to the Opportunities and Threats?
Related by categories
- Digital Agenda, Digital Single Market, Public Affairs, Technology THE GLOBAL POLICY RESPONSE TO AI
- Digital Agenda, Digital Single Market, EU Commission The DSM @2: where now for tech in the EU?
- Audiovisual, AVMSD, Digital Agenda AVMSD – Take two please
- Data Protection, Digital Agenda, Digital Communications, Digital Single Market Europe’s E-Privacy Regulation: A balanced approach for privacy and innovation?
- Data Protection, Digital Agenda, Digital Communications, Digital Single Market EU data economy: Let the data flow… or maybe not?