The Competition Commissioner has a Danish TV subscription and she said on 9 April: “When I am abroad I get a message saying ‘Sorry the content can only be watched from within Denmark.’ ” This is one example of her concern about geoblocking and why she is interested in breaking down barriers to e-commerce. In its latest snapshot FTI Brussels’ competition team has explored the background to the Commission’s e-commerce sector inquiry, and what companies might expect from it.
- EU Commission, European Elections, France, Germany, Greece, IMF, Juncker, Politics, Public Affairs, Troika, Turkey Greek elections: anger overcame fear, but is there hope?
- Competition, Digital Agenda, EU, Public Affairs E-COMMERCE SECTOR INQUIRY
- EU, European Elections, European Union, Politics, Public Affairs, UK Another Danish political thriller?
- EU, EU Commission, European Union, General, Juncker State of the Union – steadying the ship
- Healthcare UN Panel on Access to Medicines: What’s the impact on the pharmaceutical market?
Related by categories
- EU, European Parliament, Poland, Uncategorized Poland and the Future of Europe
- Elections, EU, Italy Italy: our thoughts on the new government
- EU, European Elections, European Parliament Macron in the EU Parliament – Europe’s last hope
- China, Competition, EU, Investments, Uncategorized Foreign investment gets political
- Environment, EU, European Union, sustainable development World Water Day – Counting down the drops
Related by tags
- Digital Agenda, Digital Single Market, Public Affairs, Technology THE GLOBAL POLICY RESPONSE TO AI
- Uncategorized Facing up to Cyber Threats – The new EU Strategy
- Antitrust, Competition Key Business Developments on the EU Antitrust Scene
- Digital Single Market, Energy, Estonia, EU, Public Affairs Estonian EU Council Presidency