Now that Syriza has formed a government which has already made some statements on its legislative agenda, there is now a little more clarity on the road forward, and it’s of little comfort to many across Europe and in the troika. Tsipras has just criticised the EU for its stance on Russia, has put the brake on the bailout privatisation agenda, and has nominated colleagues on the farther fringes of his party to critical portfolios such as energy. In this second snapshot on the Greek elections FTI Consulting Brussels’s Constantine Levoyannis and our leading PA experts in Berlin, Istanbul, London and Paris explore the political ramifications of the election outcome in some of the EU’s major capitals and what we can expect from Greece’s fledgling government.
- EU, European Elections, European Union, Politics, Public Affairs, UK Another Danish political thriller?
- EU Commission, European Elections, France, Germany, Greece, IMF, Juncker, Politics, Public Affairs, Troika, Turkey Greek elections: anger overcame fear, but is there hope?
- Competition, Digital Agenda, EU, Public Affairs E-COMMERCE SECTOR INQUIRY
- Uncategorized It’s the end of trade policy as we know it (or is it?)
- Digital Agenda, EU, EU Commission Migration, Skills, Action!
Related by categories
- Industry, Politics, Public Affairs The politicisation of toxicology
- Climate, Energy, Politics, US PARIS AGREEMENT – US COPING OUT
- EU, European Parliament, Public Affairs Strasbourg blog # 5: Europe’s getting its act together?
- Digital Single Market, Energy, Estonia, EU, Public Affairs Estonian EU Council Presidency
- Digital Agenda, Digital Single Market, EU Commission The DSM @2: where now for tech in the EU?
Related by tags
- Uncategorized May must go it alone at first EU meeting in the hot seat
- Uncategorized Nord Stream II – power struggle for more Russian gas in Europe
- Brexit, Data Protection, EU, Privacy, Technology Will there be fireworks for privacy on Fourth of July?
- Brexit, Capital Markets Union, EU, European Union, General, Juncker, Public Affairs, Tax, Trade FTI Consulting EU 2016 Outlook