Now that Syriza has formed a government which has already made some statements on its legislative agenda, there is now a little more clarity on the road forward, and it’s of little comfort to many across Europe and in the troika. Tsipras has just criticised the EU for its stance on Russia, has put the brake on the bailout privatisation agenda, and has nominated colleagues on the farther fringes of his party to critical portfolios such as energy. In this second snapshot on the Greek elections FTI Consulting Brussels’s Constantine Levoyannis and our leading PA experts in Berlin, Istanbul, London and Paris explore the political ramifications of the election outcome in some of the EU’s major capitals and what we can expect from Greece’s fledgling government.
- EU Commission, European Elections, France, Germany, Greece, IMF, Juncker, Politics, Public Affairs, Troika, Turkey Greek elections: anger overcame fear, but is there hope?
- EU, European Elections, European Union, Politics, Public Affairs, UK Another Danish political thriller?
- Competition, Digital Agenda, EU, Public Affairs E-COMMERCE SECTOR INQUIRY
- Agriculture, Environment, EU Commission The new kids on the block in plant breeding
- Corporate Communications, Crisis communications, Digital Communications, General, Reputation management, Uncategorized Crisis communications: failing to plan is planning to fail
Related by categories
- Digital Agenda, Digital Single Market, EU Commission The DSM @2: where now for tech in the EU?
- Elections, EU, European Elections, national elections Bulgaria’s new government – what, if anything, has changed?
- EU, EU Commission, European Parliament, European Union, Uncategorized What’s next for the EU? – The 60th Anniversary of the Treaty of Rome
- Agriculture, Energy, Environment, EU, EU Commission, European Parliament Will the grass be greener on the other side of 2017? Guide to this year’s EU agriculture policy
- EU, EU Commission REFIT: what’s it all about?
Related by tags
- Uncategorized May must go it alone at first EU meeting in the hot seat
- Uncategorized Nord Stream II – power struggle for more Russian gas in Europe
- Brexit, Data Protection, EU, Privacy, Technology Will there be fireworks for privacy on Fourth of July?
- Brexit, Capital Markets Union, EU, European Union, General, Juncker, Public Affairs, Tax, Trade FTI Consulting EU 2016 Outlook