Left-wing Syriza is primed to win power in next Sunday’s general elections in Greece, causing something of a political earthquake not just within Greece, but also without. Syriza has been vocal in talking up renegotiating Greece’s bailout terms and significantly increasing public spending to help those worst hit by austerity measures. Will this mean a Grexit from the euro, and what are the prospects for the Greek economy following a Syriza win? In our latest Snapshot, FTI Consulting’s Constantine Levoyannis and Orestis Kalliantzidis consider the potential fallout from Sunday’s ballot.
- EU, European Elections, European Union, Politics, Public Affairs, UK Another Danish political thriller?
- EU Commission, European Elections, France, Germany, Greece, IMF, Juncker, Politics, Public Affairs, Troika, Turkey Greek elections: anger overcame fear, but is there hope?
- Competition, Digital Agenda, EU, Public Affairs E-COMMERCE SECTOR INQUIRY
- Brexit, Digital Agenda, Digital Single Market, Juncker Brexit’s impact on the TMT sector
- Banking and Financial Services, Brexit, Capital Markets Union, EU, European Union, Financial Services Brexit’s impact on financial services
Related by categories
- Uncategorized Facing up to Cyber Threats – The new EU Strategy
- EU, Spain Catalonia, out of business 2.0
- EU, EU Commission O CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN – JUNCKER’S STATE OF THE UNION
- Brexit, EU Third EU-UK Brexit negotiations: More questions than answers
- Uncategorized Responsible mining: Partnership to help achieve the SDGs