On 23 January FTI Consulting held its largest annual party yet – over 300 of our closest contacts attended and enjoyed an evening of jazz, good food and wine and excellent company. See below the photos of the event. [flagallery gid=3]
- Competition, Digital Agenda, EU, Public Affairs E-COMMERCE SECTOR INQUIRY
- EU Commission, European Elections, France, Germany, Greece, IMF, Juncker, Politics, Public Affairs, Troika, Turkey Greek elections: anger overcame fear, but is there hope?
- EU, European Elections, European Union, Politics, Public Affairs, UK Another Danish political thriller?
- Uncategorized Brexit’s Impact on the Energy Sector
- Uncategorized Brexit Bowl – America’s Cure for a Brexit Hangover?
Related by categories
- EU, EU Commission, European Union, General, Juncker State of the Union – steadying the ship
- Brexit, EU, EU Commission, European Parliament, European Union, General BREXIT Post-Weekend European Reaction
- General, Public Affairs Brussels | Holmes 2016 Sabre awards for PA Agency
- Corporate Communications, Crisis communications, Digital Communications, General, Reputation management, Uncategorized Crisis communications: failing to plan is planning to fail
- Brexit, Capital Markets Union, EU, European Union, General, Juncker, Public Affairs, Tax, Trade FTI Consulting EU 2016 Outlook
Related by tags
- Digital Agenda, Digital Single Market, Public Affairs, Technology THE GLOBAL POLICY RESPONSE TO AI
- Agriculture, Brexit, Chemicals, Energy, Environment, EU, EU Commission, European Parliament, European Union, Industry, Uncategorized Agriculture & Chemicals in 2018: A Mixed Bag of New Policies
- Antitrust, Competition Competition policies in a changing political environment
- Corporate Communications, Crisis communications, Digital Communications, Reputation management, Uncategorized Your corporate reputation will be at even greater risk in 2018. Take action now.