On 23 January FTI Consulting held its largest annual party yet – over 300 of our closest contacts attended and enjoyed an evening of jazz, good food and wine and excellent company. See below the photos of the event. [flagallery gid=3]
- EU, European Elections, European Union, Politics, Public Affairs, UK Another Danish political thriller?
- EU Commission, European Elections, France, Germany, Greece, IMF, Juncker, Politics, Public Affairs, Troika, Turkey Greek elections: anger overcame fear, but is there hope?
- Competition, Digital Agenda, EU, Public Affairs E-COMMERCE SECTOR INQUIRY
- Brexit, Digital Agenda, Digital Single Market, Juncker Brexit’s impact on the TMT sector
- Banking and Financial Services, Brexit, Capital Markets Union, EU, European Union, Financial Services Brexit’s impact on financial services
Related by categories
- EU, EU Commission, European Union, General, Juncker State of the Union – steadying the ship
- Brexit, EU, EU Commission, European Parliament, European Union, General BREXIT Post-Weekend European Reaction
- General, Public Affairs Brussels | Holmes 2016 Sabre awards for PA Agency
- Corporate Communications, Crisis communications, Digital Communications, General, Reputation management, Uncategorized Crisis communications: failing to plan is planning to fail
- Brexit, Capital Markets Union, EU, European Union, General, Juncker, Public Affairs, Tax, Trade FTI Consulting EU 2016 Outlook